With today’s complex business challenges, you need more than a service provider. You need a partner and trusted business advisor who looks at the whole picture in order to provide the solutions you need to accomplish your business goals. At Volkmar Enterprise’s, we have the expertise, resources, and business acumen necessary to deliver the services and solutions that will give you that extra competitive edge.
From accounting and tax to valuation services and business consulting, we are committed to maximizing all aspects of your business’ financial interests.
Accounting, Tax Services
At Volkmar Enterprises, the most important thing we can do today is sit down and talks. Talk about your past experiences, the current market, trends in your industry, your present and future goals, what is working well for you and what is not, your goals for this year and the future. Your VE professional will expand upon that discussion and help you identify your options, weigh your choices, and put your decisions and planning into action.
Business Tax Services Provider
As business accounting, tax and financial consultant services providers, we know that talking and strategically planning with you is the best way to advise and serve you. Working with you as your key resource and advocate, we can help you respond to changing economic environments and adapt your plans and strategies to meet your changing needs and goals – from month to month and year to year. That’s why we say the most important thing we can do today is sit down and talk. Talk today and regularly throughout our partnership.
Accounting & Business Consulting Services
Business Accounting Consulting Services
Volkmar Enterprises Accounting & Business Consulting Services include traditional accounting engagements, like business taxes, consulting and more. It is business continuity planning that considers your business like you do – by looking at the whole picture.* Many people think that accounting is done in the past tense, as in “Last quarter, the company earned…” But operating officers and managers of successful businesses know that they spend as much or more time working with their accountants and consulting service providers on current decisions and future goals as they do on quantifying and reporting the past.
- Choice of business entity, including analysis of tax ramifications, legal protections and employee benefits options.
- Complete and submit federal and state applications for identification numbers.
- Apply for business license.
- Registration for state income tax and sales tax withholding and remittance.
- Accounting & database software selections, customization and implementation.
- Staff Training.
Business Continuity Planning
That’s the advantage Volkmar Enterprises business continuity planning gives you. When your goals and plans move into other areas of business service, there is a good chance that our consultants can continue to help you. You can work through the same VE business continuity planning advisor you’ve always worked with. There’s a comfort level there, but also the advantage that your financial scenario can be quickly shared with another set of professionals to move the process along smoothly. We’re ready to help you achieve the things that are important to you.
Accounting & Tax Services
- Prepare quarterly payroll tax returns.
- Prepare W2’s and 1099’s.
- Prepare W3 and state reconciliations.
- Prepare personal property return.
- Prepare and review federal and state corporate tax returns.
- Provide a clear, precise and meaningful sense of direction for your company for a specified period of time.
- Plans can be prepared for both internal and external purposes.
- Secure funding and lines of credit.
- Incorporate performance measurement and key employee motivation.
- Present information effectively to outside parties.
Business & Valuations/M&A
- .Transition planning.
- Secured lending and advisory services.
- Stakeholder requirements, including buy-sell agreements, forecasting, feasibility analysis and strategic planning.
- Tax Analysis and Planning, including estate planning, employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs), gift and estate taxes, purchase price allocation.
Only two things in life are certain – death and taxes. And when it comes to tax laws, only one thing remains constant – change. Although we all have the duty to pay the taxes we owe, no law requires that we leave a tip. With that in mind, the tax professionals at Volkmar Enterprises work closely with you to identify and evaluate tax planning opportunities and make sure you do not pay any more taxes than is rightfully due.
Our seasoned tax professionals value client interaction and strive to build a relationship as your trusted partner on a broad range of tax matters impacting your future. Invite us to the table and you’ll see that everything we do has a single focus – your success.
- Tax Services for Businesses
- Tax Services for Individuals
- Tax Services for Tax-Exempt Organizations
Audit & Assurance Services
Audit and Assurance Services
Volkmar Enterprises provides services you can trust. We provides quality business assurance services, including audits, reviews, and compilations. VE share the philosophy that our audit and assurance services play a fundamental role in our clients’ success. This principle drives us to continually focus on ways to better serve your business.
Accounting Outsourcing Services
Today, accounting and accounts payable outsourcing services are recognized as an effective management tool. Companies often incorporate outsourcing as a strategy in business planning. Your organization can provide better client service, produce a better product, do the job better – and do it in a more cost efficient way – by outsourcing your non-core business functions.
Accounts Payable Outsourcing Services
When you outsource accounting and accounts payable services functions, you put those responsibilities in the hands of professionals. By reducing demands on your administrative staff, you free them up to support other areas directly related to your sales, your clients, your services, your products, and your core business. We can perform your monthly, quarterly and annual accounting and bookkeeping tasks or can supplement your current staff to lessen the drain on administrative time. We can customize a package of accounting and accounts payable outsourcing services that is priced to keep you competitive, while taking the administrative pains out of running your business.
Monthly Bookkeeping Outsourcing Options
- Pay bills – prepare computer cash disbursement checks.
- Record receipts – prepare bank deposits and input credits.
- Payroll – compute and prepare checks.
- Prepare payroll tax deposits.
- Prepare bank reconciliation.
- Generate trial balance and financial statements.
Quarterly Analysis and Reporting
- Analysis and review of quarterly financial results
- Preparation of payroll tax returns (Unemployment, Form 941)
Annual Accounting and Tax Services
- Prepare W2s and 1099s
- Prepare W3 and state reconciliations
- Prepare personal property return
- Prepare and review federal and state corporate tax returns
- Prepare payroll tax returns
Accounting Outsourcing Specialists for Start-Up Businesses
Volkmar Enterprises’s accounting outsourcing specialists can provide guidance regarding costs and benefits of the choice of business entity, including tax ramifications, legal protections and various employee benefits options for start-up businesses. We can help complete and submit federal and state applications for identification numbers, as well as assist in the application process for business licenses. Additional services include:
- make arrangements for withholding state and sales tax.
- assure accurate bookkeeping.
- give valuable opinions on accounting and database software selection, customization and implementation.
- set up the chart of accounts and provide staff training for newly implemented procedures and software.
- customize a package of services that are competitively priced while taking the risk out of running your business.
Bookkeeping and Accounting Outsourcing
More and more, businesses are finding the advantage in outsourcing bookkeeping to financial consulting solutions experts. By reducing bookkeeping demands on your administrative staff, you free them up to support other areas directly related to your clients, your sales, your products and services, your marketing, and your business! Your business’ competitive edge can depend on your company’s ability to manage many areas of expertise that are not your business, but are the business of doing business.
Setting up, maintaining, staffing and monitoring monthly bookkeeping and payroll tasks and services is one of those areas that grows as your business grows and often reaches a point of demanding a disproportionate percentage of your business’ administrative payroll dollars. Our bookkeeping specialists can help correct this imbalance. We can perform your monthly, quarterly and annual bookkeeping tasks, or we can supplement your current staff to lessen the drain on administrative time. We can customize a package of services that is priced to keep you competitive in your marketplace, while taking this headache out of running your business.
Small Office/Home Office
www.nase.org – National Association of the Self Employed
www.hoaa.com – Home Office Association of America
www.nationalbusiness.org – National Business Association
www.workingsolo.com – Working Solo
www.uschamber.com – US Chamber of Commerce
www.aahbb.org – American Association of Home-Based Businesses
Please feel free to call us or fill out our contact us form and someone will contact you as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest in Volkmar Enterprises.